Ysgubor is the slightly larger of our two luxury self-catering cottages. It has a King bedroom, a twin bedroom and a bunk bedroom which can be made into a single bedroom,so it can comfortably sleep up to five, six or up to eight if you request a sofa bed.
The self-catering holiday cottage includes:
- Fitted kitchen/dining room leading to sitting room
- Second sitting room with electric wood burner effect stove
- King sized bedroom and bunk bedded room with shared en-suite
- Twin bedroom with en-suite
- Good mobile phone reception
- Full oil central heating
- Television with Sky Freeview and DVD player
- Radio/cassette/CD player
- Fridge freezer
- Washing machine
- Patio with garden furniture
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Ample space for parking
Ysgubor can be booked individually, or alongside our other Mid Wales self-catering cottage, Y Beudy, to accommodate larger groups. Together, the holiday cottages make an ideal choice for family groups celebrating special occasions such as birthdays or wedding anniversaries. Sorry no pets.
Everything needed for a self-catering holiday is provided at the holiday cottages, so guests need only bring food and drink. There are several supermarkets nearby, as well as a good range of country pubs within easy distance of the holiday cottages. Eleri and Gwynne live on the site and are always around to extend a warm welcome to guests at the beginning of their self-catering holiday. A welcome pack is provided to set the tone for a luxurious, unforgettable Mid Wales self-catering holiday.